Sunday 22 May 2011

my favorite subject (?)


I could say that my favorite subject is anatomy ...but the problem is that it is so difficult and is very probably that i have to do it again next year!! :c 
In anatomy we learn about dog, equine and bovine. 
 We started from bones in the first semester and in the second we see all things of their systems (digestive, respiratory, urinary, etc)
The class mode is that we have in the morning practice, which is made in the anatomy's pavilion with a teacher that explains us about the guide that we have of the last class. And in the afternoon we have classes, but not everyone have this schedule, it depends of the list because when the first part of the course has practice the other half has classes.
And this subject is Wednesday, all the day!!
I think that I like anatomy because I learn many things in its classes although the last semester i missing almost every classes of it, but this year i go to all of them because i like the content of the second semester .


the second reason is because this subject  has amazing teachers , they make the class so much fun than others, and in this way I can be more attentive to class. 


h
                                  here is a cat! :D 


....i almost forgot it: the smell of anatomy's pavilion isn't the best !! xD 
bye!

8 comments:

  1. I HATE ANATOMYYYYYYYYYYY! because I FAILED IT :( we are gonna be classmate again :D
    u can approve still 1313 XD :D
    see u tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That I was talking about, A really fantastic and focused subject, very dificult, a true challenge, maybe too dificult...probably so much that I will fail it, and I will get mad, and I will die, and to the end I will understand that this was shockingly nice and I will go on trying =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! again :P... im scared with anatomy everyone says that is very difficult!! but i understand that you like it. i think i will like it too but i will suffer ! because i dont have many memmory :(xd...So i hope you can make it!! Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anatomy..... I think that is very interesting but..... there are al lot of things to learn and is soooooo difficult U.U

    ReplyDelete
  5. let me tell you that I hate this one!! And I think that I'll have to do it again, so see you in second semester in anatomy, Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little afraid about this subject but I think that is a great experience for to be a veterinarian :)
    bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anatomy is fine too, but you have to study hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could say that my favorite subject is anatomy ...but the problem is that it is so difficult and is very probably that i have to do it again next year!! :c
    In anatomy we learn about dog, equine and bovine.
    We started from bones in the first semester and in the second we see all things of their systems (digestive, respiratory, urinary, etc)
    The class mode is that we have in the morning practice, which is made in the anatomy's pavilion with a teacher that explains us about the guide that we have of the last class. And in the afternoon we have classes, but not everyone have this schedule, it depends WW of the list because when the first part of the course has practice the other half has classes.
    And this subject is Wednesday, all the day!!
    I think that I like anatomy because I learn many things in its classes although the last semester i missing almost every classes of it, but this year i go to all of them because i like the content of the second semester .


    the second reason is because this subject has amazing teachers , they make the class so much fun than others, and in this way I can be more attentive to class.


    h
    here is a cat! :D


    ....i almost forgot it: the smell of anatomy's pavilion isn't the best !! xD
    bye!

    nata,
    that does not look good either uh?
    miss

    ReplyDelete