Wednesday 6 April 2011

hi!, my name is nataly and i'm second year veterinary student , i just can say that i love the career, is so amazing all the things you can learn here :)
i am twenty years old and i live with my mom and my brother and they are the most important in my life :)
i love hang out with my friends ,but with the university time .... it is almost impossible do that :c ....
anyway in university i meet very special people  :) and i love them  :) (my favorite is gabi!! :) )
i have many pets , but my favorite is gordo hermoso ....my wonderfull cat.... i just love it

......and ....good bye ? :)
O:  I almost forget it...i think that  the blog is a good way to keep important moments of my life,and in this way  people can know something about me and .... that's it.  :P

7 comments:

  1. Ella la bilingue ñaca ñaca ñaca ñaca (6) y sabia que soy tu favorita :$ se lo dire a la Macuca para que muera ñaca ñaca (6) ya shao xddd

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajajja gabi tiene que ser en ingleees XDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajajaj i'm dying of laugh with the previous comments xDDD nataaa, your blog is so cute (L) even when you try to put a rough image on you =D XDDDD have a nice weekend nata ^^ and i wish you very luck on the test of tomorrow :B, see ya'

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH MY GOD!!! this blog is soooo nata. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh!! your blog is very nice!!! And i can´t believe that you are 20!!! oohhh my gosh!! jajaja Really, you looks like a child!hahahah is a joke :) kisses&hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi nataly :) i think your blog is great, i dont know how do you do it so cute :o i like it, and i think gordo hermoso is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nataly!
    I agree with Selma your blog is great!
    miss

    ReplyDelete