Wednesday 13 April 2011

vet!! :)

hi everyone!!!
well, i choose vet because i love animals, but it wasn't my first option, it was architecture before of postulate,but in the last minute i decided to study veterinary, and maybe i do it because  it  was something that catched my atention since i was i baby (jajaja) so,for that i am here!! xD
the first year i wasn't sure if it was my correct decision, and i had many problems for that.but in the end  of the year i discover that it was a good election, so now i am more happy in the career,altough i really don't know which way i should follow after...but i think i still have time to decide it.
 about the career i think it is an aport to society, because animals are very important in this world and they need us !! :)  it is so cool.
but other important reason to love this career is the faculty....i love it!! it is really wonderfull all the nature, the road and my favorite: mundo granja (the best place) , it really make me happy when i walk and i found animals in my road ...is just amazing :) ..... i just love it !


good bye !!

4 comments:

  1. hi everyone!!!
    well, i choose vet because i love animals, but it wasn't my first option, it was architecture before of WW postulate,but in the last minute i decided to study veterinary, and maybe i do it because it was something that WF catched my SP atention since i was i baby (jajaja) so,for that i am here!! xD
    the first year i wasn't sure if it was my correct decision, and i had many problems for that.but in the end of the year i discover that it was a good election, so now i am more WF happy in the career,altough i really don't know which way i should follow after...but i think i still have time to decide it.
    about the career i think it is an WW aport to society, because animals are very important in this world and they need us !! :) it is so cool.
    but WW other important reason to love this career is the faculty....i love it!! it is really SP wonderfull all the nature, the road and my favorite: mundo granja (the best place) , it really SVA make me happy when i walk and i found animals in my road ...is just amazing :) ..... i just love it !
    nataly,
    well done! you're right you have time to decide your area.
    Be careful with punctuation, try to connect more your ideas ok?
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja nataa, i read everything with your voice xDDDD it was really funny when i realized that xDDDDDDD i agree with you, the faculty is amazing :D...

    see ya' later nata, Byee n.n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! i saw your comment:), and I also decided the day of psu results that i really want it :P .I like your blog! i don´t know how to do anithing xd.Have a good year too !! bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nataa! Thanks for your comment :). I can't understand why you hate chemistry, if is very important in this career xD. Well, i hope that you have a good year. I have more pictures of my dog. Take caree :)!

    ReplyDelete